JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Sunday, November 30, 2008

This just in ... I am not a puppy

So my mommy lied, I know right?, and said Meja and I were puppies and we had to fly in the same crate to Colorado to see my Favorite brother Justin, don't tell Selby. We would have had to fly in separate crates if they knew how old we really are. Meja is 5 years old, she's a girl and doesn't like to tell her age. She's also my twin but I don't know what that means but anyways... I'm not telling you how old I am, let's just say I'm a puppy.

Colorado was cool. Justin lives up in the mountains and we could run and run and run. If we wanted to. Me, I just wanted to stay in the warm house. That running stuff is for, well, crazy dogs. No offense if any of my many readers are runners.

That's all for now. My mom doesn't let me on the puter much cause she says I drool too much. Well what do you expect mom? I've got a lot of face...

Bobo the Sharpei puppy (yeah right!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobo ha ha when Mummy tells peeple I am eight yeers old nobuddy beleeves her! They thinks I am a puppy still isnt that a riot?? I think white dawgs age well cause the gray furs doesnt show up. Mummy sez its cause I am so dum. Well anyways I am glad you had fun times and also mebbe a little in awe that you flied on a plane. I thinks that would be SCARY!!