JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Random Sunday

I went to Pontiac for a couple days for my sister's birthday. She's 59 how'd that happen.

The pups were angels even with a cat in the house. I really lucked out with those dogs. They mind and were never formally taught a thing. I think loves does it.

It's cold here in Michigan this morning. I'm talking cold, 11 degrees! But I love it. Beats Florida in my book.

I bought a little heater that looks like a fireplace, I love it and it keeps the floors warm.

I've decorated the house for Christmas. It's the first time since Jerry died that I've done that. I used to love love love Christmas, it's coming back. Yeah!

I'm thinking about having a glass of wine for breakfast with Charles Kuralt, is that bad?

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get home yesterday, the roads were that bad. I do miss
that in Florida you don't have to worry about black ice.

Well that's my randomness for this morning. If I think of anything else you need to know I'll tell ya.

I think I'm going to try to figure out how to post pictures so you can see these cutey pups.

No comments: