JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Monday, November 17, 2008

She only has a small bubble

My sister says she only has a small bubble that she can allow friends/family into. These are her words. She actually verbalizes them!

She manages this bubble by intimidation. She's very passive/aggressive about it though. When you're 'in' she tells you the bubble is about to close. And you know you should be happy to be in it. You're one of the chosen ones for Gods sake. But when you're out of the bubble, God help you, no contact, no nothing. I just realized what it means to be 'out of the bubble'. I'd been 'in' so long I'd no idea the solitude that came with being 'out'. Happy Days Mother Fucker!!! I don't have to listen to shit!!!

No comments: