JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hello from Bobo the SharPei dog

I have taken over my momma's blog. Hello to all you people. I'm sure you already love me because my mom talks about me a lot and I'm pretty. I'm pretty gay. I don't know if you know that or not. My momma talks openly about it and accepts me.

I'm a very friendly SharPei dog. I guess most people think we, SharPei, are like Pit Bulls. I think it's very bad to paint a whole breed with a brush that isn't true if you don't know us. (I learned that fancy talk from momma) I have loved some Pit Bull's that were very nice to me and didn't try to eat me. I've also known some SharPei that Have tried to eat me (my sister Meja comes to mind). She has 'problems' as momma says and is in therapy. But if the bitch bites me again I'm gonna go all TuPac on her ass!!! I'M NOT KIDDING! I've had to go to the Dr. about eleventy times and get stitches because of her. But anyway, back to what I was saying:

SharPei dogs are very very good dogs, (just don't call them Meja!(

No comments: