JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More whining



It's been raining for 5 days AND it's cold. WTF? The pups have cabin fever and we live in a 650 sq ft house. We play chase but it's once around the kitchen and I'm out of breath. I keep saying 'that's why you have a brother/sister, so you have someone to play with.' They look at me like I'm crazy but what's new?
The sun is supposed to shine tomorrow. Walkies yeah!!!



Uncle Ron and his girl Meja

I'd like to go walkies now...

5 comments:

1blueshi1 said...

I wish I could send some of our gorgeous weather up there for you! Spring comes early in Alabama. I have a pot of tulips blooming pink in the kitchen right now.
You mentioned transfusions? Are you okay? I am a fairly recent reader, but I hope you are okay and not having any severe health issues. Other than, of course, spring fever!

Dexter said...

What? No walkies in the rain? Of course you have the cabin fever. Sometimes when I get that momma hides liver treats around the house for me to find because the mental exercise kind of tires me out.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

I knows what you means cause here it is jest today become cold and rainy and Mummy is not going outsides at all. She is such a wimpy wimp.

Yer pal Dozer

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello bobo and meja its dennis the vizsla dog hay i wood like to tayk yoo up on yore offer to chayse me sinse trixie and tucker ar sutch slackers and wont do it maybe we can meet hafway between ware we liv maybe sumware in colorado??? thanks ok bye

Skylight Contractors Bristol said...

This was great too read