JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The day I stop whining and Bobo starts

Meja yelled at me today. I had a bone I was happily chewing on and she growled at me like I was a commoner! The nerve. Mommy had to come in and yell at her. I think she said a bad word like truck, I don't know.

All's I know is Meja stopped yellin and I got my bone back.



Getcha own bone, I'm king of this here mountain...

From Bobo the Sharpei puppy

In other breaking news: It's colder than a well diggers ass here, 19. (How cold is a well diggers ass you might ask? <19

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah reely get yer own bone sheesh! Thats what I am telling Star all the time but it doesnt work too good. Mummys are great fer helping out dont you think?

It is cold here too fer sum reeson but it is only like 40 or 50 or sumthang. And raining booooo! No playing outsides. :(

Yer pal Dozer

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello bobo its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am pretty shoor yore mama wuz probly saying duck as in duck or meja is going to jump on yoo ha ha ok bye

Anonymous said...

Moms at Noahs Wish training for 2 days, freezing her butt off. She wanted me to tell you she is thinking of you and the babies...

Anonymous said...

Well Bobo you should tell your momma to get two bones so you can each have one! althought Roscoe always seems to want the one I have, not his!

Dexter said...

Yuh, we have "bone" issues too and when we have our chewies I have to be outside while pee-wee is inside or "words" are spoken. But momma usually lets us sort our issues out as long as nobody gets hurt.

Slobbers,
Mango