JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Can there be such a thing as too many carbs?

I feel like a slug.

You may not know this but it is hard to eat 150 grams of carbohydrates per day. And if you try there is no room for stuff I kind of like, God help me, fruit and vegetables. I've learned to love them.

I had such high hopes for these three days of carbs delicious carbs.

and I'm sick of them after a day and a half!

4 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Is this another example of "Careful what you wish for"?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Well only one more day! Try some potatos.

Jackson and Patrick said...

I wish I had the problem. Carbs are my favourite food it seems. I think carrots are high in carbs if you like veggies!

happypitbull said...

Sick of carbs? I. don't. believe. it. How can it be possible?! :D