JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Friday, January 23, 2009

Out of the house today, yippee

We have not been out of the house for a week! I started a new treatment last Friday and it kicked my ass. And I mean that literally and figuratively. And it's been so cold the pups were happy to go out to do their business and scamper right back in. Excepting the occasional Bobo broken toe toe act with the snow globs in his paws. Then he had to be helped. Pussy!

So anyway the larder was stocked, I had plenty of reading material, my little fireplace lit at all times, it's been cozy. But now we're all going bat shit crazy. I've a circle around the kitchen to dining to living room and the dogs have been wearing a path in their efforts to play and chase. Just makes me dizzy.

I'm hoping to get something to help the nausea today so I can start walking them a little at least every day. They deserve that. Lifesavers and all. Their plight is hard but they do it proudly. I love them very long time...

So we shall venture out today. The temp was 32 F yesterday so the feets of snow kind of melted off my car. I think I can dig it the rest of the way. And then we shall go to Target. Such lofty goals! We'll see if the pups will get in the car with me ;) Last time Meja said 'thanks no, you so crazy momma'.

3 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Meja was all like, "Are you nuts, it's cold out there!" And then you were all like, "But it'll be warm in the car." And then Meja was all like, "It's warm right here okthanksbye." And then you were like, "Okay fine I didn't want you to come with me anyway." And then ...

pam said...

Exactly Dennis. Were you in the vicinity when this conversation took place?

Anonymous said...

32 degrees you sez? Not jest no but heck darn dang NO. No ways. I luvs my blankie!

Yer pal Dozer