JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Wehthar Macheen is responsible...

I have it on good authority that a wehthar macheen has been built and is responsible for this bad weather. There's 'trouble' a brewin... I'm very afraid because I've heard this is the worse winter Michigan has had in years and I thought it was because I moved here.

Whew... not my fault. Might be 'trouble'.

Stay tuned for further weather reports...

Also I will have a post soon about how we now live in 'hickville usa', I'm not even kidding, with 'them thare's' and everything... (hint: my iPhone was a MAJOR topic of discussion!!)

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

"How do you dial that there phone when it ain't got no buttons on it?"

Mary Riley said...

The motors in bagless vacuums tend not to last provided that bagged hoover cleaners since of this restricted airflow to the motor in bagless vacuum cleaners. Business with commercial settings such as a restaurant, arena, stadium or bars should always keep the back bar refrigerators in excellent working condition. Whole bean and ground coffee should be stored in as close to an oxygen free environment as possible. Top vs Front More differences than you think