JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mommy goes bye-bye

And leaves the puppies behind...

I went to Colorado over the weekend to see 'the boy.'  Great trip but three days is just too short.  Now I want to move back to Colorado.  I mean I really want to move back.  To such an extent that I found a place to rent!  Now I just have to encourage them that they NEED dogs in their lives!  I mean come on how could you not???

Bobo is healing nicely.  Flower stayed here with the pups and I believe let Bobo have the conehead off most of the time.  When I got home last night at midnight the first thing I did was put the cone back on and he's like 'WTF mommy I've not had this thing on in three days!!!'  But he was lickin the wound so Bad Mommy had to take charge.

I'll post pics of Colorado later today.  Big snowstorm yesterday and it was beeyooteeful...

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh my, you LIKE snow???? What's up with that? It's cold and wet and makes ice balls in my fur. Move to where there is even MORE of that stuff???? NO WAY.
Glad that Bobo is getting better. Hope the cone of confinement is soon gone forever.

Dexter said...

That is a lot of news all at once. The cone goes on, the cone comes off, oh yeah, and MOVING???

Slobbers,
Mango

Martha said...

Big decision! Colorado must be a great place.
We are sorry the cone went back on but understand needs must.
We look forward to seeing the pics of the snowstorm!!!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

D.K. Wall said...

We think any snowstorm is beautiful.

Achieve1dream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Oceanside Animals said...

We considered Colorado when we were deciding where to move to, but decided that if we were going to go that far we would just keep going and end up where it doesn't snow. Everyone's happy about that except for Trixie I think.

Chloe and Libby said...

Glad you had a nice trip, and if you do decide to move there, well, have fun with that too!!!!
Hugs,
chloe and Libby