JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bobo's boo boo

Bobo got into something last night and has a nasty gash on his right front leg.  As soon as the vet opens at 9:00 we'll be there. 

He has very thin skin that rips way to easily so he probably got into a briar patch or something.  I thought I could super glue (not really super glue but liquid bandage) it but it's too ragged and deep.  He keeps pulling at the bandage I've got on it so I've got him right next to me on the couch.  He keeps looking up at me like 'what'd I do mommy?'  All sad face.

Lordy lordy what's going on with all the babies and their owies and hurts? 

6 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Darn, I hate to have boo boos'. Hope Bobo is okay.
If he needs a CONE... I'LL BET THAT PEEWEE WOULD LOAN HIM ONE!!!

Achieve1dream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Poor Bobo, we are sorry to hear that you are hurt. We expect the vet will have you sorted in no time - take care!!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

Dexter said...

Silly guy. I do have a cone available. It is a bit banged up and has some duct tape on it, but still works. Hehehe.

Hope you get patched up good as new.

Slobbers,
Mango

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

oh--i am so sorry to hear that!! that makes me feel so bad, poor sweet guy.
at first when i saw this blog i thought you must be connected with my friend Melissa
http://ilovesharpei.blogspot.com/

she was fostering a black sharpei named Bobo--so i thought you must be the new owner--but i see you live in the states, so i am obviously confused. this is a great blog! hope you don't mind if i follow along

The Oceanside Animals said...

Poor Bobo! It must be because of that whole Mayan end-of-the-world business!