JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lazy Saturday at Casa Sweet

This is the velly velly innocent Meja. 'What mommy what? I'm an angel girl member?'


Yeah until Bitey Face commences
But then Bobo gets in the game and gets his bitey on

This is the sleeping angel/devil Meja after being worn out by the Bitey game.
Reverse spoon (I guess all is forgiven).

Whatchu lookin at Mommy?

I'm looking at you crazy dogs. And obviously you've driven me crazy!

6 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Cute biteys!

Anonymous said...

i wish i lived closer to yu so we culd play bitey face together!!

tank

Anonymous said...

So many bitey faces!

Anonymous said...

Go bitey face go!! The bitey face is always deserved I say.

Yer pal Dozer

Dexter said...

Nice bitey face action. I am not all too sure about that cuddle stuff, though. Maybe if I had a sweet gal like yourself to cuddle with...

Slobbers,
Mango

pam said...

Meja says she would like to have Mango as her protecter as he is faboulously hooj and handsome too.