JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Oh we had the most wonderful, fantastical, magical Christmas of all!!!

Mommy's home yeah...  Mommy put one of those blow up beds on the floor in the living room and we cuddled and watched old (and new) Christmas movies all day.  Mommy leaked at some of the old ones (It's a wonderful life!!) but it was a perfect day really. 

We had some most yummy foodables and we even went on a little walkies.

All and all we like this Christmas stuff.  Hey can Christmas be like every day?  Oh boy that'd be GREAT.  Does anybody have Santa's number or email?

(from mommy:  I've been trying to load pictures but Blogger is fighting me this morning)

15 comments:

Tee said...

Hello Bobo and Meja!

Wishing you a merry merry christmas and a happy new year! Here's to good health and joy!

We wish christmas would be all year around too but chief says santa needs a break after all the december festivities!

Licks and wags

The Dog Woods Pack

D.K. Wall said...

Excellent Christmas present. Great!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello bobo and meja its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is a grate way to spend krismas all rite!!! ok bye

Daisy Dog said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

Dexter said...

If I were blogger, I wouldn't mess with your mom. I think she is quite fierce.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sonic said...

That's awesome! I love watching movies with my Humans. My Momma tends to leak a lot too. My Pops does too, but he tries to hide it. But I can smell the salt!

I want it to be Christmas everyday!

Sonic

Lorenza said...

Hi, Meja and Bobo!
Sure you had a pawesome Christmas time!
I wish we could celebrate it more often too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Bobo and Meja, wowie you got the blow up bed treatment. Grrrreat fun.
Sounds like a super day was had. I don't know if I could STAND having Christmas every day. It is really a lot of work... being good all that time. I'm just sayin'.

Achieve1dream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Douglas the Dog said...

Hi Bobo and Meja Friends! If you find a way to contact Santa about every day being Christmas, could you ask him for the same fore me too? Thanks!

Chloe and Libby said...

We wish everyday could be Christmas too!!! That would be awesome!! We watched a new movie this year that mommy said she hadn't watched before. It was called Christmas in Connecticut. We liked it alot

Bobby said...

Glad you had a great cuddly day, the old movies are best. Thank you for dropping by and your kind comment.
All the best for 2010.

Martha said...

Hi Bobo & Meja
So glad you had a good Xmas - that was the best present!
We wish you peace, love and happiness in 2010.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Unknown said...

oh.. slumber party of the floor for christmas! fun times.
norwood

Unknown said...

You think you had the best Christmas ever? Just you wait until next year! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Now we've got to welcome the new year!
Twink!