JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bullet points for your pleasure

Because I got nuttin I'm giving you bullet points. Your welcome.

  • I'm going to have fasting glucose bloodwork this morning. Because I need to have diabetes too!!!

  • It's supposed to be 61 today. Yeah. We're going to Flower's house and the dogs are GOING to get in the car, oh yes you are Meja. There's a park next to her house and her daughter Charly maybe will take them there to play.

  • I think I'm going to go buy a hanging flowering plant today. Something to look forward to ya know.

  • I am going to stop being such a gloomy gus.

  • Bobo and Meja saved my life. It's time I started acting like a better mommy. Get up damn it mommy. Ok Bobo and Meja jeez stop yellin at mommy.


  • I'm so glad spring is starting to sprung in Michigan. I'm thinking of asking my lanload if he knows someone that'll put a deck on the back of my house. Then I'll just bask in the sun on the deck.




6 comments:

happypitbull said...

My mom is obsessed with the idea that I might have diabetes. Yeah, ok, it runs in the family. Grandma died from it. My cousin has it. I GET IT ALREADY! Honestly, I don't want or need another thing to worry about. If they don't diagnose it, it doesn't exist!

Hope your blood tests come back ok. I'll be going in for mine here in a few weeks. (Sigh. Yes, I caved to my mom.)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Sorry, I can't focus on anything except that little red hat!

Dexter said...

My next door neighbor doggie has the diabetes and gets shot up twice a day. Yuck.

Tell your mom to talk in sweet lovey dog voice. Hard to stay grouchy when you sound like a munchkin.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Well Bobo or Mejia, not usre which one of you that is. Didn't you hear your momma! Its spring, you can take the hat of now! We hope that the diabetes thing is normal, its a drag to control when you are on alot of meds, but easier to control with injections instead of oral meds.

Susan said...

Oooh, I think that deck idea is the best! You can bask out there WITHOUT diabetes. Good luck with that..

Liss said...

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your donation to P&P