JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions from Meja

Hello everyone. I've not written before on this blog because my mommy won't let me on the computer. She says I slobber. Whatever mommy...

Here are my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Bite Bobo (actually this could be 1 through 100 cause he's so biteable)
2. Convince mommy I should be able to walk around wherever I want to go (there's lots of places I don't get to go cause mommy makes me stay with her)
3. Take Bobo's black doggie. (I'm a black doggie too so I should have a black doggie)
4. Try to get treats first (why does Bobo always get the first treat) (editors note: Bobo gets first treats cause he's the supposed dominant dog, yeah hah)
5. Play play play. Oh golly I love to play.
6. Make Alfie my next dog neighbor bust out more often so we can play.
7. Keep hitting mommy so she rubs me all the time 24 hours a day.
8. Send love and good wishes to all my friends for a great New Year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Meja that is ambishus to have so menny resolushuns. I hope they all work out cause they sound pretty good! Especially the scratching from yer Mummy 24/7.

Yer pal Dozer

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello meja its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo ar verry brayv to mayk so menny rezolooshuns!!! i only mayd wun and sum wood say i hav broken it alreddy but teknikly i didnt becuz i deesided it shud go into effekt tomorro insted of today ha ha ok bye