JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Post from Bobo

There is something very strange going on around here. Usually when Meja and I play chase I am faster so she tries to slow me down by biting at my loose skin. As I said I am faster so she only catches me when I'm tired (yeah that's it). Then mommy yells at her and that makes me happy, but then mommy gets the peroxide out and that doesn't make me so happy.

But lately Meja has been biting at me for no reason, swear to God. I'll just be walking along and BITE! Does anyone out there know a reason Meja may be in this 'must bite Bobo more' mood? If so is there an antidote?

Thank you for your attention to this matter cause, ouchie...

Bobo the Sharpei puppy

3 comments:

pam said...

Testing the link.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello bobo its dennis the vizsla dog hay it sownds like meja is cranky abowt sumthing i wood sugjest bying her sum flowers or posibly a ham sandwitch that shud cheer her up ok bye

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobo I does not like other dawgs too much myself so sumtimes I will also give them the bitey fer no partikular reeson. But I never give hard biteys jest noisy snappy biteys jest so the other dawg knows I dont wanna be friends. Mummy sez I am grumpy now that Im older.

Yer pal Dozer