JOIN SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW DOG-GONE-IT!!! You can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards!!!-- pam

Search & Win

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

hewwo??? anybody out there???



Hey friends! Whatchadoin? Me, enjoyin the leaves fallin and chasin em. Big Game! cause they keep fallin! Like leaf rain... I am easily amused as you can see. I've had to cause Mommy's been sickies again. Oooooh poor Mommy... Your fingers aren't broke are they lady? No! Annnnnnnyways we've not been doin much. Oh Oh Oh I forgot we don't get no foods, we don't gets no treats, we are wasting away oh yes we are.....
(note from Mommy - while walks are sparse they are indeed still getting fed! Bobo you butthead!)

More from Mommy- Thanks my dear friends for checking in. I'm ok and be assured the puppies are ok! :)  I've been kinda under the weather and back and forth to the hospital but am hanging in.  I try to keep up on all your blogs but sometimes the 'mark all as read' button is used.  I'm home now and will update more often.-- pam

16 comments:

Unknown said...

hello! We are still here! And we haven't forgotten you! I'm so sorry to hear that your human has been feeling sickie – I am sending lots of healing Slobbers, and hope that she feels better soon!

We will be keeping you in our thoughts –

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane (and her human, Hsin-Yi)

Two French Bulldogs said...

that sounds like a cool game
Benny & Lily

Kari in Alaska said...

We missed you!!!!!!!!!!


Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We hope your Mum feels better. Maybe you'd better go give her some slobbery kisses to make her feel better.

Chasing leaves is great fun!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Gus said...

We haven't forgotten you either! We are sorry to hear about the sickies at your house, and hope your Mom stays well and blogs lots.

gussie n teka

Cinnamon said...

Get well soon.
Big wet kisses and lots of tail wags.
♥ Cinnamon

Unknown said...

Bobo, we are so very glad to hear from you! We are sorry that your mama has been sick. I bet if you & Meja give her tons & tons of doggie kisses, she will feel all better :) Oh & chase some leaves for me; ours are all wet!

your pal
Pauley James

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Sounds like a fun game! Sorry to hear your human hasn't been feeling well, make sure you give them lots of snuggles!

Your newest followers,
Miley and Maggie

PetMOZ said...

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are getting better :)

Dexter said...

Thanks for the post. Methinks some doggie complains too much. Feel better.

Slobbers,
Mango

Daisy Dog said...

Good to hear from you. Stay well, you are always in ourprayers.

Raising Addie said...

Howdy Friends!!

Glad your mom is home. We hope she is having a good day :)

Please give her lots of snuggles and kisses from us!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Minnie and Mack said...

Howdy Meja! My name is Mack and I'm a pug. I have your name for Jazzi's gift exchange. Can't wait for the fun to begin. I don't have any doggie friends as big as you so please let me know what you like and what colors you like, too! Here's hu-mom's email address so you can send an email with your mailing address for the package: kathy (dot) cooper @ gmail (dot) com!

Come visit our blog sometime and can't wait to hear from you.

Drools and licks,
Mack the pug (and Minnie)

Scooter said...

HI
I need you to e-mail me about the christms exchange

dcraftsalot@yahoo.com

Wags
Jazzi

How Sam Sees It said...

Welcome back!

Sam

Bobby said...

Hi, We see you peeping at us, you do not look starving to us, we bet there is still a lard butt in the house.
We do hope you mum is feeling much better and all is going well.
Licks Bobby